Wednesday, September 2, 2009

new job. balloons. parking.

My new job is going great! I haven't missed a single draw yet. It's so awesome getting to draw a bunch of times instead of just the few a week. Today I kept overshooting (having to pull back the needle to get the blood going) but at least I never missed.. haha. Good times! And everyone's so nice and I got balloons as a welcoming gift and it's just awesome.

What sucks though is that parking around my apt sucks, I wasn't lucky enough to get a parking pass for the complex, so I don't know what I'm going to do... I might have to just walk to school from the health center then drive home after school when hopefully parking is a bit more freed up. We'll see?

Remember when in middle school and high school sorta, people got their friends balloons on their birthdays and it was like a popularity contest to see how many friends you had? I loved getting the balloons. They're all so pretty and always to celebrate a special occasion so you know something cool happened or whatnot. I love my balloons, even though they deflated pretty quick. Haha.

Off to class and internship and more work! Busy busy busy.

1 comment:

PeterK said...

Hooray for balloons.

Anna is excited that you will be in the lab if she ever has to get blood drawn again. :)