Thursday, May 5, 2011

tender mercies ftw!!

Tithing can be hard to pay but oh the blessings it brings. I just need to learn to recognize the blessings. I know they're not always monetary but today I feel like this time around they are!

Exhibit A: Austin texted me saying he just got pulled over going 40 in a 25 and probably can't get out of this one. Sigh. I thought, well, at least we have graduation money. His thoughts exactly. But... a few minutes later, a glorious text: Got out of it! HOORAY! Tender mercy No. 1.

Exhibit B: My friend has wanted to buy my old drumset at home from high school (yes I used to play drums in a band. We were so cool. Playing in a shed after school and all. Hahah oh the glory days) and just messaged me saying he's sending the check for $200 this week sometime. AWESOME. I never play the set anymore and it just takes up space so holla to recycling your old goods!

So hooray for tithing and the Lord watching over us and His perfect timing. :)

No comments: