Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Summer in the City" --Regina Spektor

Random thoughts:

I love my laptop.

I'm so grateful to be alive. It's so easy to die nowadays. Funny statement, a bit odd, I know. But think about it. How easy is it to get in a car accident. To get hit walking to school. And even snowboarding is so ridiculously dangerous. How grateful I am to be safe, physically. It's nuts.

March has gone by so so fast. It's already over halfway over-- I barely had time to catch my breath. It still feels like the first week of March. It still feels like the end of February. Where did the time go?

I'm getting older. I'm becoming a real adult. I'm taking the GRE this summer. This time next year I'll be planning out the next phase of my life living-wise. I could be going anywhere in the country! I'm applying to 12 PA schools-- that gives me a lot of room for tons of options. It's exciting but also so nerve-racking. Venturing out into the real world (hopefully not) on my own. Man.

The nice weather makes me so happy. It feels like summer. It feels like spring. It feels like school ending. It feels like cleaning checks, moving out, saying goodbye. For once I'm not saying goodbye for the summer! I'm excited. It'll be fun. Even though I'll be super busy and still studying a butt-load, I'll be having lots of fun I'm sure.

Hum...

No comments: