Saturday, March 7, 2009

why I had/am having the best week ever

I just want to remember these good times, the small things and the big things and the tender mercies that made me so happy:
  • Monday: a great lesson on forgiveness at FHE. Really yummy cookies.
  • Tuesday: Institute and FREE dinner!
  • Wednesday: Meeting Kenny's family-- super amazing people, truly. And delicious dinner.
  • Thursday: Phlebotomy, of course. :) Treats from Fabio. Getting lots of hw done at the library.
  • Friday: Got to teach for Malcolm, my boss!! It was scary but really awesome too. I'm glad I know I can teach last minute and not freak out too much about it. Good times. Then movie night with Kenny's family-- also super fun. :) Then playing Killer Bunnies with the roommates & co. and WINNING!!! Haha.
  • Saturday: Stake Enrichment-- free delicious lunch and lots of awesome recipes!! I can't wait to try them out!! Then, the ballet with Jessica! Our first outing together, haha, and it was so beautiful and cool. First was West Side Story (I really want to watch the film now) and then Romeo and Juliet. I liked WSS better, it was more contemporary, but R & J was dang good too. And now I get to chill and get things done then have roommate date night!! Graham cracker houses-- I'm so excited! I haven't made these in at least a few years..!
  • I don't remember which day it was-- but I ran into so many people I love!!! Got ice cream with Caroline, Kenny, Jamie, Justin, and Adam!! Had lunch with Bart later!! And the beautiful weather this week was amazing as well. I'm so excited for spring!!
I wish I had written these down throughout the week because I know other just really good small things happened that were such a... blessing. Little things. But I really have had just the best week ever!! I'm so happy. :) I hope things keep on going well. And if they don't, I hope I'll still be able to enjoy life the best I can.

Plus it was like free food extravaganza!!! Which always makes me happy.

From last week's elementary science project date (making exploding volcanoes!!) (making the play doh, Kenny's volcano explosion, a jigglypuff I made from leftovers (it's dang good isn't it??)):


1 comment:

Ted Lee said...

Is Killer Bunnies fun? I've seen it a lot of times but have never actually tried playing it.

Glad you had a good week!