Thursday, February 26, 2009

goin' to the temple and we're gonna get married

ok not really.

So I went to the Draper Temple open house today-- my first temple open house! I went with Caroline and her friends Jon, Steve, and Scott. It was so fun! We took a little bus thingy to get there, then toured around. It was actually a lot smaller than I thought. It looks so big on the outside, you know? I didn't know there were only like 3 rooms of purpose. They were so gorgeous though. Huge chandeliers, so beautiful... I'm really happy I finally got to see the inside of a temple. :) I really can't wait until I get to go in..!!

It was harder to feel the spirit inside I think, just b/c there was lots of talking and crazy little kids running around, but it still felt just good. In the sealing room especially, it just felt... I don't know. I just felt... well I felt something. And it wasn't like.. happy necessarily, but it was just like boom. God is real. That's what it was. I just felt like God was so real. Kinda weird I guess. I don't know. It made me think about my family a lot too, of course, sealing is for families. I miss them a lot.

Anyway. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure :)

They had some pictures of temples all around the world. And here's the Cochabamba temple! I got to go there twice while I was in Bolivia. It's so gorgeous. :) I miss hearing everything in Spanish..
It's gorgeous!
We are so cool.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Jean Lee you are beautiful!!!!