Friday, February 13, 2009

I am happy.

  • Pop music: Chris Brown, Jordin Sparks, Ne-Yo, Jesse McCartney, David Archuleta
  • A clean room. Vacuumed and everything.
  • Finished with homework at least for the next day.
  • Good grades. Feeling smart.
  • New friends. Old friends. Friends and people in general. People. Hanging out. Talking. Laughing. Getting to know each other. Old jokes with old friends. Happy times.
  • Butterscotch and chocolate chip oatmeal cookies.
  • A room with a heater.
  • My laptop.
  • My family. Girly phone calls with my mom. (It doesn't happen very often..)
I just feel so good. I feel so happy. Things are good, I'm good, I'm liking how life is playing out right now. Good times.

2 comments:

kacie said...

i am happy you are happy :)

Becks said...

That does sound like happy. I enjoy happy moments. They're so amazing. Like this morning. Lazy mornings are always so happy! Just sit in bed and snuggle with a warm kitten. *sigh* Happy day.