Thursday, February 5, 2009

So when you say forever, can't you see? You've already captured me

Oh my--

I'm on the second floor of the library where they're doing the experimental music section. So far it's been a bit of classical, some random West Side Story orchestrated, then some jazz type, and now we're onto Andean music!! Totally the stuff you hear in Bolivia and everything! It's transporting me back, haha.. Oh now it's playing Dvorak! Interesting..

I'm bad. I constantly look for distractions to take me away from my studying. Like blogging for nobody in particular.

I like studying with people, it doesn't matter if we talk or anything, but just having a person there makes me feel like I'm not being a loner in the library, but that I have friends. It helps me concentrate better. Is that weird?

Since I'm sola right now, I'll just try harder to focus.... I might move from this music section though... but everywhere else seems kinda crowded at the moment.

I feel like reading me some Scott Pilgrim. If I had a million dollars..

Celebration of Singledom coming up soon! I'm way super excited!

The Salt Lake City Temple-- I took this picture back in December. Thought it was pretty.

1 comment:

kacie said...

i study better with a group, too.