Wednesday, May 20, 2009

it's too late for you and your white horse

  • I am recently obsessed with Taylor Swift and Beyonce.
  • My guitar neck cracked and it's in the shop. Please be more careful with it everybody. Many thanks. I miss it dearly.
  • I need more money. I need more hours. I need actual work.
  • I don't know how my schedule is working out next year. I don't know if I'll be able to afford school at all.
  • I am kind of ridiculous when it comes to relationships. I think too much and have too many weird complexities that I need to analyze then get over. I feel sorry for whoever's on the other end. I wonder if he even knows what he's gotten himself into.. haha.
  • I never shave.
  • I want to be 15 pounds lighter by the end of the summer.
  • I care a lot about what other people think.
  • I get embarrassed easily.
  • Florida was really really fun. It was so good to take a break. I'm in love with the beach. My back is as dark as a Bolivian's. Only my back though. Strange. I snorkeled for the first time. I played in white sand and warm ocean water for the first time. I absolutely loved it.
  • Seattle was also really awesome. It's the first time I left and didn't want to. I love my family a ton. As crazy as they are... they are also pretty cool.
  • I'm grateful for my car.
Florida!!! I found a hermit crab and was very excited.

No comments: