Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pues...

Welp. I'm done. With summer term. Why don't I feel good about it? I'll tell you why. The final for Soc was hard. And we got our papers back. That I worked a ton on. And what did I get? An 88. He said he was impressed with everyone's papers mostly, but that the only thing he saw wrong was if your thesis wasn't very clear and so your paper was scattered. Guess what he wrote on my paper. Yup.

Sigh.... I mean I calculated my GPA and if I get an A- it's okay, my GPA stays the same, but if I get an A it goes up by .01! Which sounds stupid, I know, but I really wanted at least ONE term or semester with a 4.0!!! Why??? Why can't I ever achieve it??? Stupid A-'s always getting in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, I know I'm being a perfectionist, blah blah blah. Sigh. It's just how I am.

Hopefully Taylor Swift and cleaning my room will make me feel better..

-chocolate milk has 400 calories per bottle?!?!
-I was studying outside and this bird kept hopping around in the tree above me, then flying around and stuff. It was cool! Except I kept getting nervous that it would poop on me.
-I don't know what I'm doing for my internship this fall. My backup plan is to take cell bio and do 6 credits of internship in the winter. But that would mean 20 hours a week plus 20 hours a week of work plus 8 credits of other classes!!! Urgh... why won't people call or email me back?!

I gotta think of 3 good things about this day!

1. At least I rocked my stats stuff earlier. (Exams: 92, 100, 92, final: 97!!)
2. It was really beautiful early this morning, when I got up at 6:30am and headed up to campus to study (and retrieve my power cord I left in the library..). I really liked it, actually. Maybe I'll try to get up earlier more often. The air was so crisp! Not like this hot crap we got goin on now.
3. Nobody took my power cord! I'm glad I go to a university where less stealings occur.

Hey, let's add a fourth!

4. I get to hang out with a good friend and my sister-in-law and brother later tonight! I'm way excited. :)

No comments: