Sunday, September 26, 2010

in the sun

Whoa tons has happened. Have not updated in FOREVER.

Flowers: check.
Austin's suit: check.
Ties: check.
Cake: check.
Reception decor ideas: check.
Dress: check.
Bridals: check.
Ring: sorta check. Came wayyy too big so unfortunately we have to return. Boo.
Invitations: mostly check. Unless you live in Utah. We decided to have a Utah open house after all! But the date is still TBA so we're going to wait so we can put in a little insert. Sorry it will be so late!

Bridals were SO FUN. Becky is AWESOME and did my hair and makeup let alone photography! LOVED how she did everything. Also, we got some shots with MOOSE in the background which was scary as HECK. They were freaking charging at us, so it seemed, but really they were just romping around together, if you get my drift... but I just kept thinking about how moose are more dangerous than bears and that I was wearing a bright white wedding dress that was practically screaming COME CHARGE AT ME. We backed slowly away and were safe... but it was scary as heck and I was ticked b/c the spot we were in was awesome. Oh well. We got some good shots elsewhere. (Like the ranch! haha)

I also went shopping with Sheryl, my future mother-in-law, and she was AMAZING and got me all my temple clothes! I never have to rent! I can go whenever I want! It was so nice of her. Then we went to Dillard's to look at bedding b/c she said a ton of stuff was on clearance so we went crazy putting together some chocolate brown and taupe bedding and she got all that for us too!! Talk about amazing! I have a bed! And temple clothes! All in one day! Also, I was meandering at Seagull book while waiting for her to come to the store and won books from some promotion they were doing! It was a good day.

Lauren and I have been running together which is awesome and bad. Awesome because I'm LOVING having a running buddy but bad b/c now I've been so spoiled, I don't ever want to run solo anymore. Which means I pretty much only run once or twice a week, haha. But they're long runs (we're at 8 miles right now) so it's ok, I think. But I better start the "look good naked" workout... hahaha.

I'm pretty sure more things have been going on but I can't remember...

1 comment:

Devin & Rebecca said...

Awesome! Though scary about the moose. I can't wait to see pictures! Love you chica!