Thursday, April 9, 2009

My life in photo form

My internship didn't win anything at the Showcase, but I still got to show off my work and pictures and talk to people about it. And a $50 gift card isn't bad either... :) **I forgot to say thank you to everyone who came to see my booth!!! You don't know how happy it made me-- thank you so much!! :):):)
Personally, I think my photos looked dang good.Someone had an Obama cut-out at their booth. Of course I couldn't resist..


Stir fry was the dinner for tonight. I'm trying to be healthier. I was inspired by Colin, while we were phlebotomizing tonight. I was 4 for 4 tonight! Not bad not bad, after a 2 week hiatus. Talked to a lady from Trujillo, Peru too. Good times.

2 comments:

Ted Lee said...

That stir fry looks dang good.

kacie said...

whenever i see or hear or read something about alpacas or bolivia i think of you. on cracked.com they have an article about like '14 images you wont believe aren't photoshopped' and they have a pic of the salt flats you went to and i thought of you haha. :) what a superrific looking booth!