Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sometimes my life feels so very unreal to me. I can't imagine myself in PA school. Yet it's finally here. It's finally the time to start thinking about applying, about living in a different state, doing something completely different. It's finally time to start being a real adult.

But it just doesn't seem real yet!

So far I've only got 2 schools that I for sure meet all the prerequisites for. There are a few maybes, and a lot that I could apply to if I am willing to take chem 106 and 107. Barf... I'm trying so hard to avoid those classes... I think I really hate chemistry. I love biology, anatomy, physiology... but chemistry? Nope, not for me.

And goodbye, Quinnipiac, one of my dream schools in the beautiful land of Connecticut. Why do you insist on requiring an organic chemistry lab? Tell me why... I promise you it won't make a better PA out of anyone! Goodbye lush green forests and sparkling blue waters...

Maybe I'm not ready for real life yet!!!

Although I don't think anyone ever is. You just go into it, scared crapless you may be. I mean, college never seemed real until I just did it. And this won't seem real until I just do it. Go Nike.

Man I can't wait for winter break this year... it's going to be gloriously fantastic. And Christmas! I'll get to talk to Jason! Oh heavens. I need to find time to mail him his shoes... too many things to do!

Ready... break!

3 comments:

AB said...

I HATE Chem! Ew ew ew! I tried to avoid it as much as I could as well. One school wanted Organic chem and I thought...really? Since dental hygienists use it so much... ;) But really being in my program 90% of it is jumping through the hoops and just doing what you are told *sigh* I can't want to graduate and be a real hygienist!

College Chemistry said...

I know chemistry is a very tough subject. It is totally about mugging.College Chemistry have many simulations,
animations, colorful graphics and narration to help you understand this topic that many students find challenging.

Devin & Rebecca said...

Word. I completely understand where you're coming from. We ran into that problem when Devin was originally interested in Pharmacy school. And Chem 106, blah! I have never studied so hard for any class expect maybe Chem 105, and I still only pulled a B-. Shafty business. But if you take it and need help, I do know some good Chemistry students who could help you. :)

And life never seems real. I still can't believe I'm married some times. And I can't imagine myself as a mom or owning my own home. So don't worry, you're not alone.