Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ringin' in the new year

Now is the time for contemplation, no? Well, here are the random thoughts going through my head.

My break was good because it was relaxing. I ate a ton and slept a ton. But it was sad because I was solo. With no siblings around and with parents allowing me to sleep in till all hours of the day, I didn't have much reason to get up in the morning so I didn't do too much. But I did stick in a couple trips to Seattle, a couple really good hangouts with friends, and good hangouts with my family. I got in lots of watching Seinfeld and House too, haha. And now I am ready for school. I'm ready for structure, purpose, work, things to do, and people, definitely people, especially this one person. But I'm not super excited about this weather. I was freezing all break b/c my parents keep the thermostat WAY low but holy cow, it is 20 degrees colder here than back home and I am sad about that. But it is good to be back. :)



Even though crappy things happened last year (economy going putz, car accident) it still feels like a really good year. I feel like I'm going to look back on 2009 with fondness. I already do. It was fun and I was happy for most of the year, which is so much better than 2008. So I'm very much looking forward to starting 2010 with a good outlook on life.



Speaking of 2010, it's my year! The year of the tiger! Holla for all those born in 1986. :) The theme song of the year is "Eye of the Tiger" and every time I get down I'm gonna pump that shiz uuup and dance around like Rocky. Oh, I need to see Rocky sometime soon. No, I've never seen it before. So yes, I'm a poser for using that as my theme song. But I'll un-poser myself soon! Anyways, I'm hoping for and going to work towards a rockin' year full of accomplishments and self-fulfillment and happiness!!!



I am super tired right now. But I actually slept last night which is good. I haven't slept well the previous 3 or 4 nights so I'm glad I'll finally get on a regular sleeping schedule. But it means I'm going to be super tired today. Oh well, that's what you get. :)



Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

kacie said...

you sound happy! ^^