Monday, January 11, 2010

I think I have a sensitive digestive system. When I went home for break and got slammed with Korean food for every meal for 2 weeks, my stomach went psycho! It was not so fun. But after a week I adjusted just fine. But then coming back here, it had to readjust again. But now I'm fine. Que raro!!

First week of school went by pretty good. I'm scared for tissue bio but the rest of my classes seem manageable. I had my first real cooking lab today--made cherry jam tarts! Yum. I don't know how I feel about my lab partners but hopefully I'll learn to love and get over it. I need to get cracking on GRE study though, if I want to take it in early May. School is not as bad as last semester but now I'm piling on GRE and running (training for a half-marathon!) so I'm pretty much just as busy. But way more chill about it (too chill perhaps?). I'm senioritising like crazy and just want to be done. We'll see how things go. :)

1 comment:

Devin & Rebecca said...

I loved that cooking class. I took it last semester and I think you'll really enjoy. Good luck with the senioritis! You'll make it!