Sunday, December 28, 2008

a comet appears

I entered some photos into the Kennedy Center photo contest for all the students who went abroad the past school year. I got an honorable mention! Hundreds of photos are entered so it's pretty cool, plus my photo is hanging in the hallway of the Kennedy Center now for the rest of the year! You should check it out if you can...Here's the actual photo. I took it while we were hiking to Machu Picchu, at one of our little rest areas. His family lived in the shack that we stopped at; they sell water and gatorade and snacks to the hikers for their living. They had a bunch of guinea pigs inside too! Breeding them for dinner... so this kid was just chilling outside while we were resting so I snapped a pic of him. Wouldn't have done so if Kendal hadn't first.. so thanks to her!!

Random tidbit: They have glass gatorade/powerade bottles. Isn't that so weird? They were cool though. So refreshing.

1 comment: