Wednesday, November 18, 2009

nobody said it was easy, nobody said it would be so hard

I wish I could go back to the start.

Maybe things don't have to be this complicated. Maybe life doesn't have to be this complicated. Maybe God didn't intend for things to be this complicated!!!

I think I need to get back to the basics. Which is what? Love. Love God, love yourself, love others. That's all you really need. And it'll all be okay.

I just feel so overwhelmed. Like there are a million things to think about, which there are. And a million things to worry about, which there are. So many things going on! How do you simplify? It's not a matter of cutting things out--everything is important. So it's a matter of... what? Choosing not to stress out? Choosing not to let it worry you? I don't understand. Life is so hard to figure out. I guess I shouldn't expect to have it figured out by 23, but at the same time, I feel deficient, like I do need to have it figured out right now. Man, just wait till I add more things to complicate it. Ha. Like kids! Holy.

But God wants us to be happy right? And if I'm not happy right now, He's not happy. I've gotta happify myself. How? Maybe I just need to chug through until this next week's break, then rejuvenate myself. Relax, have time to myself, think things through. But getting through this week is gonna be a beast.

There are so many things that worry me about the future...

No comments: