Thursday, August 26, 2010

the times, they are a-changin'

Holy busy busy busy. Holy change change change. Holy holy holy.

There are so many big events coming up, and therefore tons of things to do to prepare for them!

So far for the wedding I've got the venue booked, colors picked, plane tickets purchased, a guest list started, a music playlist started, photo slideshow started. What do I need done? My word. Pick a photographer, pick invitations, gift registry, doctor's visit/birth control, book the temple, HOUSING, cake, flowers, dress, bridesmaid dresses, wedding band, oh, and all the things I've started yet not finished.

Time is ticking away...

Also, I just got my first PA school interview!!! With Wake Forest in North Carolina. I just purchased my tickets right now and I'll be there Nov 14-16, right after Austin's brother's wedding. Let me tell ya, the weeks forthcoming are absolutely insane. I'm flying to Seattle in about a month, then running a half-marathon with the Goffs, then running like 15 miles in the Grand Canyon with the Goffs, then we're getting married, then Tanner's getting married, then the Wake Forest interview, then potentially a U of U interview, during which I have to take a basic anatomy, physiology, and medical knowledge test. Oh and they don't provide a study guide.

It's kind of crazy all of the things that are piling up. This is going to be the busiest fall ever. I can't wait until our honeymoon (planned for Thanksgiving break) when I can just relax and breathe. Everything will be done by then. Well, unless I get interviews with any other schools. Which would be awesome! But just expensive and stressful at the same time. But I guess all good things can't be entirely good.

I'm getting married!!! I'm flying around the country for interviews!!! Is this what growing up is like???

No comments: