Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

Just thinking about my love at work. Here's the past year of our life in pictures!

August
This was our first "date." I invited him up to SLC to a Cervical Cancer Awareness Awards Dinner which ended up being about ten people, all women, and me and Austin. He was such a good sport. :) It only counts as a date because he bought us cheese fries afterwards. Haha.

September
Austin took me outdoor climbing for the first time! It was suuuuuper fun. No that is not sarcastic. It was also our birthday month!

October
We went Halloween dance-hopping then watched a scary movie at my apt. I was a cowgirl and he was a fat bloated constipated man. I saw him bump and grind for the first time and the last time (at least for the next 2 years).

November
No pictures of us together! How odd. But we were definitely together every single day except when he left for AZ over Thanksgiving. But he helped me a ton with my texting awareness campaign, shown here.

December
Uncle Mike! Austin's bff Sam's uncle is Michael McLean, of the Forgotten Carols. He scored us tickets to the show and we got to meet him afterwards!

January
Ooo, a good month! Hard to pick. This is from my first overnight camping trip with him to Snow Canyon down south. My favorite climbing trip with him so far. :)

February
He's good at being romantic when it comes down to it. One of our Valentine's Day activities was ice skating in the snowfall. Very romantic, haha.

March
Another packed month! We flew home to Seattle to meet my parents for the first time. Tons of fun!

April
I graduated!!!!!! Austin met my Aunt and Uncle and my parents for the second time. He also had very long hair.
May
I ran my first half-marathon! After being a good motivator through four months of training, Austin helped me through this crazy weathered race.

June
One of the coolest things about dating a Utahn native is that they know all the secrets of the place. Aka I got to do such cool things!! (Don't worry, I love him for better reasons than that!) One of these cool things is Mona, the waterhole pond place that you rope swing into! He was awesome and took me and my friends that were visiting that weekend there. So fun!!! (note: the boy in the picture is Austin's friend, not him. Or me.)

July
We headed to the Uintas, the beautiful yet mosquito-ridden land for climbing and camping and fishing. Look at him go!

August
At long last... we are engaged. A wonderful proposal from a wonderful guy, I can't wait for October 23!!


No comments: