Tuesday, June 15, 2010

karma?

Of course the day that I'm feeling great about everything and happy with life, I get thrown a curveball.

I was driving back to work after running errands during lunch when my car shudders and I feel it turn off. I coast to the side and try starting it again, but to no avail. Austin was a dear and left work to help me. He pushed my car across the busy road (university ave!!) to a parking lot so I wouldn't get towed, then drove me to work. We towed the car after work to his place so he could take a look but even after testing the fuel pump (working) and replacing the fuel filter, it still won't start. So today he's towing it to an autoshop to get it checked out.

Ughh how much are even just diagnostics going to cost? I am so sick of spending money on this car. I keep wondering if it's worth it or if I should just invest in a newer car that will be more reliable. I mean, I love my car to death and it's been good to me, who can complain about hitting almost 400 miles on one tank of gas, you know? But I'm so ticked about it falling apart. And not being able to take it on long road trips. Bleah.

Pleeeeeease don't let it be pricey to fix!!!! :(:(:(

No comments: