Friday, June 4, 2010

Sometimes I wonder what people could deduce about me from the clues they see of my life.

Example: If I died right now, and people found my laptop, what could they find out about me?

My iTunes is open so they'd see what kind of music I like. A recipe for peanut butter fingers is up--they'd know I like to cook and I like treats. My PA application is up and a phlebotomist resume. They'd know I'm applying. "Osteopenia" is in my search bar. They'd know I like medicine. House is my background for Mozilla. Another medicine clue. They'd see my background and all the people I love.

What could people find out about you? Have you ever thought of this before?

2 comments:

PeterK said...

I'm pretty sure people would smell my nerd stench from like 50 ft away. :)

I don't know that I've ever thought that through very much though.

What I do think about is the atmosphere in our home. I want our house to be one of those cool places where people feel welcome and stuffs. Know what I mean?

Jean said...

yah i totally know what you mean :) i can't wait to have my own place to do that in!

on a totally random note: i think i have this weird virus on my compy where phone numbers will flash for a few seconds then just disappear! have you ever heard of anything like this?