Monday, October 18, 2010

feeling sniffly

Hopin it's just allergies and that it will go away soon, preferably before Saturday because, you know, that's kind of an important date.

I keep going through bouts of excitement and nervousness.

Does anybody have good recipes that are quick, healthy, and made for two? It's a bit harder to find recipes online than I thought--many are so fatty or take so long or are way expensive to cook. It's hard because I get home at 6:30 and we're usually hungry then and don't want to wait another hour to eat. But I guess we'll just have to get used to it because there's really no way around that unless we eat out each night. HA! Fat chance. (Pun intended) Anyway, if you have any favorites, let me know!

I think I'm going to start a new blog in a week. You know, gotta follow that trend of having a married blog to show off your awesome married life to other people. Haha.

I'm not as sore this time around as Havasupai (we hiked the Grand Canyon this weekend! RIM TO RIM! 24 miles. Which is not as cool as the Goff men who hiked RIM TO RIM TO RIM aka 48 miles. But still pretty hardcore for me). I'll post pics and a whole post especially for that trip soon. :)

Hope you all had a splendid weekend!

1 comment:

Anna said...

We eat a LOT of rice. And spaghetti.