Wednesday, October 27, 2010

why you gotta be so mean

Welp I thought I'd only use the other blog but now I can't decide. Where do I post random thoughts and happenings of the day that do not involve Austin or married life? Conundrum.

Thanks to my good friend Rebecca I have a place to stay when I interview at Wake Forest! That cuts down costs so much. Yay! And they seem like super nice people. I'm trying right now to figure out plane tickets to Virginia for my third interview with Jefferson College (yay!). (They just called me on Monday. Was sooo happy) Virginia sucks because their airports are spotty and there are too many of them and I can't figure out which is the best way to go. Southwest is cheapest but only goes to Raleigh which is 3 hours away. Delta is more expensive but right in the city I need to be (Roanoke). What do I do?! Oh, and I can't wait till I'm 25 and renting a car isn't an extra $15 a day. Bleah.

Car insurance also sucks. And getting a cell phone plan. I'm just so afraid I'll get a call from a PA school and miss it if I change it now. This is not the best time to be changing names, etc, unfortunately...

I'm very irked today by my bosses who came to do my yearly evaluation (even though I won't get my raise till January... what??) and said I got a "low met" on attendance/clocking in business. What the heck! Apparently if I don't stick to my "schedule" which is 8-6, then it comes up to them as me not being in or out on time. Well I come at 8:15 because patients don't need to be drawn till then and sometimes I leave at 5:30, sometimes 6, sometimes 6:30, just depends on the day. You can't calculate these things! So I'm rather irritated that they want to "track my trends" so they can make a "more accurate schedule." That's so retarded. It doesn't even affect anything! Policies that have no point are RETARDED. GAH.

In other news, our apartment is finally looking good! I'll post pictures soon--no wait I won't. They'll be on the other blog. Ha! How confusing!!!

Signing off!
Jean Goff


haha what a funny rhyme

No comments: