Thursday, November 13, 2008

and it breaks my heart

...or my stomach.

You know that feeling of just.. it just hits you. In your stomach. It's just this awful whomp to the pit of your stomach. And it just hurts. It's one of the most unique feelings ever, I think. I hate it when it happens. I just got it. I don't like it. It hurts.

Things in life like this are just so weird. You think you're okay, then you realize how not you are. You go through phases of happiness, everything's going to be fine, then you wonder how, how will everything be fine, how can everything be fine when I feel like this? Will this feeling ever go away? Will I ever get over it?

Time, it'll all take time. I wonder what else God has in store for me. I hope it's good.

Eternal perspective, right?

Right..

2 comments:

Ted Lee said...

Like Yiddish (I think?) proverb goes, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.

Hope things get better.

kacie said...

WHAT HAPPENED