Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

A few Sundays ago my friend Kyle and I went up to Sundance to take some pictures of nature. It was so pretty outside!! I am loving this extended fall weather. Anyway, I'd never been up there before so it was really cool, the winding canyon roads up while listening to Portuguese covers of David Bowie... it was a cool experience. It was really pretty up there (and cold) so here are a few of the fruits of my labors:

I don't know how to rotate the pictures... sorry.








This picture should be at the top. But this is my first time posting pictures and... yeah. Anyhow. I found five bucks on the trail! How sweet is that?? Pretty dang sweet I would say..

2 comments:

Becks said...

Hahahaha! It's your prize for loving nature so much that you go out in Sunday clothes!!!

Also. Fabulous pictures dearest love!!! I think the berries in the middle of all that dead stuff was my all time fav!! And usually you can rotate pictures just using the preview. At least that's what I think. It's been so long since I've used Windows for things like that. You'd think I'd be able to retain more of that knowledge since I GREW UP with it!! Too bad it's me and I have a bad memory!! ^__^

Loves you!!!

kacie said...

hey you should title them pics. and... write poetries!!!!! ahahahahhha high fives