Tuesday, November 11, 2008

there's a hole in our bathroom ceiling

no kyle, I'm not going to change it.

The delicious foods I've consumed today:
  • Sausage and egg breakfast bagel: so good!!
  • Cranberry juice- the only downside is that it wasn't 100% juice. only 25%. pucha.
  • Pudding on the Rice: amaretto + raspberry + dark chocolate chips. SO GOOD. I wish I had better descriptions than just "so good." Kyle you can stop now.
  • Corn nuts: I only eat the Original flavor. We would get Costco packages of corn nuts when I was little but we only ever ate the Original ones so there would just be this huge buildup of other flavored corn nuts in our pantry. Actually, I think I only ever eat original flavored things. I don't like the other ones.
Maintenance came yesterday to fix the hole in our bathroom ceiling. But all they did was make a bigger hole. So now we just have a gaping hole in our ceiling. And lots of fruit flies. So much for the Taj Mahal.

1 comment:

Becks said...

Wow. Yeah. Don't miss college apartments at ALL. You know how to get rid of fruit flies?! I had that problem a while ago and looked up on the internet how to get rid of them. If there is one thing I don't tolerate in my house it's bugs. *gag*. ( http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Fruit-Flies )

Also. I love corn nuts!!! Holy cannoli!! I haven't had those in forever!! Sheesh.

Loves you!!