Wednesday, November 12, 2008

something to sleep to

"Dark Halls" -Au Revoir Simone
"Something to Sleep to" -Michelle Branch
"There She Goes" -Sixpence None the Richer
"Sleeping to Dream" -Jason Mraz
"Push" -Matchbox Twenty (but I usually don't like them)
"Wrong Impression" -Natalie Imbruglia
"Suddenly I See" -KT Tunstall
"Fidelity" -Regina Spektor

pandora is doing a good job today!!

oh man, it's going into spanish mode...

"Te Quiero" -Flex

oh? just kidding

"Love Song" -Sara Bareilles
"You (Or Somebody Like You)" -Gordie Sampson
"Not Tonight" -Tegan and Sara
"Paint's Peeling" -Rilo Kiley
"Not Your Year" -The Weepies
"I Found a Reason" -Cat Power
"Young Pilgrims" -The Shins
"Fake Plastic Trees (acoustic)" -Radiohead **as on the Clueless soundtrack... hahaha
"Not Too Late" -Norah Jones
"Breathe Me" -Sia
"Summer in the City" -Regina Spektor

well, my ears hurt from these blasted ear phones. no more pandora for today.

1 comment:

AB said...

Yay you have a blog I can follow!