Monday, November 24, 2008

Empowering Women

Due to having so many fun things scheduled this weekend, I was unable to do any homework, including things due today. So I hitched a ride with Kyle to campus early this morning (7:40ish am!! You know that's early for me) even though he didn't have class (sorry about that still!) to work on some assignments.

I was working on an ePress release, a news release for my health methods of promotion class. My group is doing rape prevention so my article is on the high rates of rape in Utah. I know! It's astounding! Anyway, we have a website up with our fact sheet, backgrounder, and press releases on the subject. I think it's worth checking out-- good, new information that may be useful or helpful to you now or in the future.

Now time to continue writing a report on microcredit for the LDS Employment Resource Services in Paraguay. I've done the background research but now I'm applying it specifically to their situation. I should post that when I'm done too, also interesting and relevant information.

I think I'm going to get a breakfast bagel or some other type of delicious breakfast food after this. To reward myself for actually getting up and doing some work this morning.

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: