Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally signed up for the GRE! May 8th is doomsday. What a costly test. Hooray for finally owning a credit card.

Am signing up for a 10K in March! Running it with the phleb girls and possibly Austin if his knee feels better. Lame t-shirts but oh well. I'm excited to remember what race pace feels like.

Thinking of picking the Provo Half-Marathon for my race! It's May 1, the week before the GRE. What a busy month May will be!! I just want to get it over with sooner rather than later so I don't overtrain myself. And it sounds sweet, they have a breakfast waiting for you at the finish line and live entertainment and such. Not that cool of a race, the only pretty part is running around the Provo river, but all the other half-marathons are later on in the summer. I think I'm running another one with Nicki at the end of summer, this time for speed. W00t!

Ran 7 miles yesterday. Felt pretty good! 8 is next week's goal. It's getting harder to find fun and long running routes in safe areas.

No comments: