Saturday, February 6, 2010

tgif

I live for Fridays.

After a genetics review that went to 7pm, I went home and finally got out of my scrubs for the day and Austin and I went out to eat at Bangkok Grill, my faaaavorite Thai restaurant! It was crowded so the service was a little slow but it was DELISH. I love Thai food, I think it's my favorite. Afterwards we went with Sean and his date and some other people to Progressive Power Tumbling, in South Provo. SO FUN! I LOVE GYMNASTICS! And even though it's been a few years I can still do aerials!!! (cartwheels with no hands) And front flips and stuff, it was great, I was a giddy little kid in there, holy cow. I'm glad we went. :)

Then we played Taboo at my house where the girl team got a little bit dominated by the boy team, but I submit that it was because of this one player on our team who was... ditzy, to say the least. This is how she tried to get us to say "lizard":

"It can like glide or walk on water!! One of them is called the 'Jesus' blank!!! They like move around (this is where she started wiggling around) and..."

She gave us no hints that would lead us anywhere near lizard. Yup. But it was still fun :) I was a little buzzer happy.

Good times!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I should have been on your team. I could have totally got lizard from that. Seriously.

I heart Taboo.