Friday, February 12, 2010

trabajo!

What a flurry of events! My friend Keith is working as a medical assistant in the Imaging Department at the Central Utah Clinic. He's in my medical terminology class and told me they were hiring and to send him my resume! So I did that night and he gave it to them the next day and they called me to schedule an interview! So I interviewed today and... they told me they wanted to hire me!!!

But here's the catch. They're looking for someone full-time but obviously I can't do that and school at the same time. They know that so they're willing to work with my schedule but... I don't know, it's kind of confusing b/c they just said to work as many hours as I could but what does that mean? 10? 20? 30? So I'm sending him my availability today and crossing my fingers that it works out... it's a bit of a mess b/c I'd have to quit my job at the Kennedy Center and give away tons of shifts at the health center but totally worth it!! I just hope my bosses aren't mad at me. It is totally out of the blue/happened so quick/late notice. I hope they understand.

There are so many good things about the job but I won't write about them unless I actually get it... so I don't feel worse. Haha.

In other news... well I think that's it.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Well, you are pretty awesome. You can't blame them for wanting you so bad! :)

I hope it works out for you. Felicitates!(sp?)