Wednesday, February 3, 2010

on my mind

  • PA schools--I got an email today saying my coursework counts for James Madison University! Shenandoah might say yes too! I gotta figure out for sure which schools I'm applying to. In a couple weeks I'm asking for letters of recommendation. Scary...
  • GRE--decided to take it AFTER finals, sometime in May. Which leads me to...
  • Half-Marathon--gotta pick one, gotta make sure it doesn't coincide with the GRE. Which one should I do first? Both freak me out. Which one freaks me out more? Do I want to do that one first or second? Thoughts? Also, I am already burning out. :( I'm starting to dread the long run days. I need a running buddy, stat, otherwise I'm gonna be a failure and end up quitting this training thing. Help!
  • Where am I going to live next year? People are starting to look at housing already...
  • noisy roommates. I realize that you're graduated and work starts at 10 freaking am, but some of us have to get up at 6:45am and would rather not be exhausted the rest of the day. Some decency, common courtesy would be nice. Instead of having to wait for me to text you past 1am asking you to keep it down. Thanks.
  • Oh the uncertainty of the future.

No comments: