Thursday, February 25, 2010

it must've been the way

I have the new Taylor Swift song stuck in my head.

today was a fairytale
i wore a dress
you wore a dark grey t-shirt
told me i was pretty when i looked like a mess
it must've been the way
today was a fairytale

I just got a 95% on my psychology test!! Ok yeah it's only psych111 but still I've been doing so poorly in my tissue bio class that ANYTHING good makes me happy. I also went running for the first time since Saturday and it felt really good even if it was really tiring. So I'm feeling good! I'm just trying to motivate myself to study for the next few hours before the library closes... got my last midterm of the week (4 total) tomorrow, cooking class. I know it sounds easy but I'm afraid for some reason I'll do badly. We'll see...

Austin and I are flying home to Seattle next week! We get in Thursday night. I'm thinking hanging with the family that night and all Friday, then Saturday my mom will be busy cooking up a storm of Korean goodness for this old lady's birthday party that night, so Austin and I will probably hit up the actual city of Seattle and see my friends and such. Then party like it's 1999 with a buncha Koreans later that night. I know, you're all super jealous ;) Anyways, we'll get back Monday morning. I'm so excited!!!!!! :):):) I miss my family and I'm excited for Austin to finally meet them. It should be a good time. :)

Other news: I think I have hidrosis (sp? def?) and my hands are super dry. My fingers feel naked without my rings on. I want to get some dumbbells so I can get super toned upper arms. OPERATION HB CONTINUES! I made my first cheesecake this week! It turned out beautiful and delicious. :) White chocolate raspberry. I LOVE COOKING!!

3 comments:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

what's operation hb?

kacie said...

hb = hot bod

so, i lol'd @ "i'm excited about hb" and then "guess what i made a cheesecake" haha

excited to see you soon!!!