Friday, February 5, 2010

noddin my head like yeah

stuck in my head.

so today i went to FINALLY pay my ticket fine once and for all (from the accident in nov) (i promise i haven't been slacking--the first time i went to pay it it was way more than i thought so she gave me an extension then when i went again a different lady told me to figure stuff out with my insurance and my WA license so that brings us to today) so i go in and she tells me there's a warrant on my ticket.

A WARRANT?!?!

so after some discussion and phone calls and supervisors they find out that it's for a different person but accidentally got put on my ticket. good thing! "you were supposed to appear in court yesterday" "....what?" yeah. it was a little scary. but it got figured out! and she told me if i go to the appeals examiner she can reduce my fine! so i did and it dropped 20 more bones. w00t!

haha she gave me a paper saying that the warrant was a clerical error and has been repealed. in case i get pulled over today. haha. there's a warrant out for me!!!

in other news, i'm scared for my genetics test but did well on my psych one and tomorrow is plasma day number two. also, i ran six miles on wed 11 minutes faster than my last six miler. :)

No comments: