Monday, October 26, 2009

I love visiting teaching. I love getting visit taught. Even brief messages help and just them coming makes me feel loved and cared for. I have a support system. I think one of my favorite parts is when they pray for me. I just feel the power of their prayers so much, because it's one of the few times someone specifically prays for me. Today Sam prayed specifically that I would be able to focus and balance all the things in my life, spiritual things, social life, and other responsibilities. She also prayed that I'd be able to feel Heavenly Father's love for me. (I love it when people say that) It was so good. I really think these prayers work and they are so comforting.

Hooray for visiting and home teaching!

Random: I want a blessing.

Back to work.

No comments: