Thursday, October 29, 2009

life is good, I'm feeling you

Welp, I'm trying. It's hard not to be scared. Maybe I'm being overly cautious. But love! It's a big deal. It's okay to go slow, I think? Although Becky sent me this quote today that made me think about what I decided:

"the irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating -- in work, in play, in love. the act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around like rational hesitation. to commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life."
~anne morris

Ha. Who knows what to think or feel anymore.

In other news, I'm pretty sure I did not do so hot on my chem test today. But on a happy note, I got a 92 on my O Chem test which is bomb diggity! On another sad note, I have ridiculous amounts of work to do this weekend if I want to get to spend time with Jason next Mon and Tues. He's coming!! He's leaving!! He reports on Wednesday to the MTC! ONE WEEK... man. I can't believe it...

This is the earliest I'm going to bed on a school night in forever. I hope it actually does me some good. Not falling asleep in class would definitely be a plus.

No comments: