Saturday, October 10, 2009

i want nobody nobody but you (clap clap pause clap)

Today after a semi-long day, I got home and went grocery shopping and made rice and picked up my study buddy and her brother and we went with my roommates to my cousin's Korean Thanksgiving party.

It was so fun! We played hilarious Korean games, hitting people as punishment of course, ate Korean food, talked... good times.

Afterwards I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!! Let me know if you'd like some. :)

We also danced around, listened to good music, and got the greatest idea to have a SOCK HOP!!! Everyone has mocktail parties-- what about a good ole sock hop??? Great oldies songs, fun dresses... the inspiration: "Twist and Shout" by The Beatles. Take a listen, you'll want to dance guaranteed.

Tomorrow's going to be amazing too. Lots of plans! I am happy.

No comments: