Wednesday, July 28, 2010

michelina's

I love microwavable dinners. They're easy breezy and delicious and not a lot of calories! Love.

My cousin Ashley is going to Korea for SIX MONTHS to teach English and learn Korean. Holy cow! It's going to be such an awesome adventure, I'm kinda jealous... I had my abroad stint but it involved a far more dangerous country so she's lucky. :) Ashley, I'm going to miss you like crazy, it'll suck not having you around in Provo but you're going to have the best time ever, so live it up! :)
This picture serves a double purpose because I just want you all to know that I'm in love with this boy. :) And that is all.

2 comments:

Devin & Rebecca said...

At first I was so confused by the title of your entry, but then when I read about the microwave dinner I got it. Hooray for Ashley! That will be so much fun. And, I'm glad that you love your boy :)

AB said...

Jean! I love reading your blog and I totally know you will get into PA school. I also think you and Austin are so cute!