Wednesday, July 14, 2010

real life

I guess you can't really know anything until you experience it. And I guess you can't compare your life to anyone else's because circumstances, people, everything is different, everything. So not only is there no point but it's dangerous because it can make your whole world fall apart if you let it. Don't let such things cloud your judgment or your expectations or what YOU want, YOU, not because other people have it but because YOU want or need it.

And things aren't like they are on TV, not nearly as emotional or dramatic I mean helloooo they're trying to sell something here so of course they can't make it like real life. So don't get sucked into things like that.

And maybe I shouldn't be scared of the unknown or of making mistakes or whatnot. I make life what it is, I have a say in it, I make things happen, things don't happen to me. I can make life wonderful. And new chapters are arising all the time! New eras! New times! And I should embrace it, not be scared or shy away or worry about it! I can do this! Not only do it, but be great at it! Succeed at it! It's going to be amazing!!!

On another note, I'm REALLY excited for dinner tonight.

1 comment:

Anna said...

yeah! boo yah, Jean!!!