Tuesday, July 27, 2010

t-swizzle

I love Taylor Swift so so so much. Sometimes I try to wean myself off her and listen to other things, but in the end, I always come back to her. I don't know how many times I've listened to her album. Somebody please let me borrow the first one! And her new one comes out in 3 months! But I can't wait that long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, PA schools are falsifying my hopes, methinks. I've gotten emails/letters from 4 schools saying they're already reviewing my application. But that doesn't mean AT ALL that they're going to pick me to interview, but it makes it feel that way because they're personally contacting me! I gotta get my head back into perspective, which is that only 5% of all applicants get accepted. Get real, Jean! It might not happen this year! Still, my fingers are crossed...

Last night while I was driving up to Bountiful a lady from Jefferson College called me. She asked if I was still planning on applying or whatnot and then what my GPA in college was. After I told her she said I was eligible for a $4000 scholarship!!! She's going to mail me the details!! But the thing is, I think she was just from the general school, and they just call all potential applicants, etc. I mean, this does not in any way mean I'm accepted or they're even considering me, it's a just in case, what if scenario. But still... I mean $4000 won't put a dent into $65,000 but it'll still help a tiny bit! And what if it's per semester?? Then it'll help out a lot more! Oh man oh man... it's all so nerve racking! But I have such a long waiting game first! Boo... better just put it out of my mind for now.

Hm is it wrong to steal CDs from the library? As in rip them onto your computer?

No comments: