Saturday, July 10, 2010

oi vey

the flag you hold up when someone's in the water

I was so ridiculously bored today.

Well it started off awesome, I went boating for the first time in forever, with Jamie and her mom. I just wakeboarded and I got up well every single time but didn't stay up too long. The weather was okay, but it could've been warmer and less windy. But still tons of fun!

Then we asked boy Jamie questions about Caroline and their relationship, etc, for her bachelorette party. For which, if you ever are planning one, HIT THE DOLLAR STORE! They have a whole section within their party section for bachelorette parties! So I got some cute invitations, tattoos, and other accessories... :D I'm really excited for it, it's going to be so fun!!

Then we went to my FAVORITE photographer's gallery--he just did a shoot to raise money for the local women's shelter. Justin Hackworth--look him up. He was there and it was so great to meet him finally! I've loved him for about two years so that was awesome. He was super nice. :)

But after that, the Jamies left me and I had nothing to do. I watched Seinfeld while whitening my teeth but that finished the season I borrowed so none left. So I decided to take a nap because I'd only gotten 6 hours of sleep or less every night this week. I woke up to Austin calling me, so after we talked a bit, I tried to find things to do. But I realized my wallet was in my car which I had accidentally left up at Jamie's so I was stranded. Watched some random TV then Frog and Savage came over for a bit and Sean was nice enough to drive me up to my car! Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow.

So yeah, I kind of realized that I have two girl friends here (Jamie and Becky) and since they were both busy, I was lost with nothing to do. I guess that's just what happens when you're in a relationship for this long, you lose touch with people. But also everyone's left for the summer. I miss my high school friends too, boo. I wonder when I'll see them next. And I did have people I could've called but just couldn't get myself to do it. I dunno. So yeah it was a pretty uneventful Friday night.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on my apps and TURN THEM IN!!! Maybe even the U of U one, even though I haven't gone to their info session yet. I just want to be done, you know? I'm so close... so hopefully that'll keep me occupied for awhile. I'm going to try running again too, see if my leg's healed up. Maybe go shoe shopping for new running shoes. Let's stay busy, yeah yeah yeah!

No comments: