Wednesday, March 31, 2010

hum.

My mom commented that I haven't posted in awhile (which, in reality, means just a week, ha) and I realized nothing is really going on in my life at the moment. But maybe I'll write about mundane things just because.

I'm kind of depressed about this job hunt thing. Yesterday I applied to 11 places and I just finished a couple more applications this morning. It's really just depressing. Getting into the medical field (and almost any job nowadays) all depends on who you know, who can get you in. I had that in, when I interviewed last month. But alas, they were dumb and decided not to hire me even though they just barely hired someone else... when I only have 2 weeks of school left! Gah! I'm calling them today to see if they have any other openings but I know they won't. And I hate it.

What happens if I don't get a job? Honestly, I have no clue. I mean, I won't be able to afford living. What do I do? Move back home? No way. But it seems the only option. Oi vey. I guess I could apply to other non-medical positions just to live until I get a medical job. Sigh. We shall see.

In other news... well, there really is no other news. My apartment is starting to drive me crazy and I think my mental sanity will break soon. I don't know if I'm strong enough to handle it. And I haven't been able to sleep for practically all semester so I'm tired all the time, like today. And yesterday. And the day before and the day before and the day before... I don't get it, I'll be so tired but it still takes me at least an hour to fall asleep. Which means I'm only getting 6 or less hours of sleep every night. I know it's not healthy, I get to bed at a fairly decent hour, but when you can't actually fall asleep, there's a problem. What do I do? I'm almost contemplating taking allergy pills just because they make me so drowsy. Ha!

General Conference this weekend. Hopefully it'll rejuvenate me.

No comments: