Friday, March 19, 2010

I am feeling accomplished

I have been feeling a little down lately so I am going to write things about myself that I am happy about. Power of positive thinking, right?

**I ran 9 miles on Wednesday.
**I finished my histology paper today which took probably 30 hours to write. It's a week early. I planned ahead so I'd have time to study for my genetics and psychology midterms next week. It feels good to be a good student.
**I started Easter packages for my missionaries and finished a separate one and sent it off for a special someone whose birthday is next week :)
**I've been sticking to my budget and even going a little under it.
**I've got visiting teaching scheduled and it's not last minute.
**I am good at both of my jobs. I am working hard and I enjoy it. I have great jobs.
**I decided to spend time in my scriptures every day for the rest of forever and so far I'm doing it.
**I am feeling like a better cook.

1 comment:

Anna said...

you so totally rock, Jean!!!