Friday, March 12, 2010

something about running

I ran into a girl the other day on campus, Sabrina, who was in my jogging class over this past summer. And I thought about how we were so incredibly excited to see each other, even though all we've had was that one class. Which led me to think about all the people I've run/still run with, and how running is such a bonder.

There's just something about going on a nice long run with someone, pushing each other, working hard together, enjoying the outdoors, enjoying a good workout, and then those endorphins at the end. You can't help but bond! Plus the fact that all you have is each other out there for however long the run is, so you talk. And you really get to know each other. Nothing else to do, right? :)

I love my running buddies. I want more of them. Sign yourself up! :)

No comments: